Welcome to Chengdu!
The 18th World Police and Fire Games will be held in Chengdu in August this year. With a history of more than 4,000 years, Chengdu is located in the southwest of China. It boasts a pleasant climate, beautiful natural environment, and various delicious food. In recent years, it has been rated as the ‘happiest city’ and one of the most livable cities in China.
Athletes and their families from around the world are cordially invited to bring your photography works and at the same time use your cameras both on and off the playing field to record this unforgettable gathering. The organizing committee has opened a column on the official website to display the photos of athletes from different countries. We are now calling for photos from police, firefighters, family members and friends around the world.
1. Photos reflecting the work, life and exercise of the police officers firefighters of various countries
2. Photos showing the scenery and customs of various countries
3. Photo about the 18th WPFG
4. Photos recording the sports life of the police and firefighters, venue construction, volunteering services, daily training, communication between the athletes, and the competitions
5. Photos about urban construction, places of interest, tourist attractions, life of citizens, famous local products, local snacks, etc.
Please upload your works to the official email of the organizing committee of the 2019 WPFG: email@example.com.
The picture should be in JPG format, and the email should note the author's nationality, name, working agency, spot of photo shooting, brief introduction of the picture, and contact information of the author.
The pictures will be used for the promotion of Chengdu WPFG and the WPFG photography exhibition.